How to top up GoPay balance Choose the easiest
How to top up your GoPay balance, choose the easiest one, which can indeed be used as an option. GoPay itself is an electronic money service in the Gojek application. This payment service can be used to pay for various services of Gojek such as GoSend, GoFood, GoCar and others.
In fact, you can make non-cash transactions to business partners who have worked with Gojek. The features of GoPay are also a lot of examples, such as the joint venture feature. With the joint venture feature that GoPay uses, you don’t have to pay when you get together with friends.
In addition to the joint venture feature, there is also the GoPay Diary feature. This GoPay diary feature is a summary of GoPay transactions for a whole month, so you can keep track of where the money you’re actually topping up is in the GoPay application. Users who use GoPay as a transaction tool will receive a report via email once a month.
You don’t have to worry when you top up your GoPay balance and choose the easiest one, as GoPay is committed to maintaining the security of users. GoPay has a variety of technologies and constantly strives to maintain the security of balances, transactions and personal data. Here’s how to top up your GoPay balance.
How to top up GoPay balance via driver
You can easily adjust the balance to your circumstances and needs. One way to top up your GoPay balance is to top up through a driver. The minimum upgrade you can do is only IDR 10 thousand, of course a very light amount.
If you want to top up via GoPay, you must first place a Gojek order. You can order GoCar, GoRide or GoFood. Refilling the balance can’t just go to a driver, like meeting a driver on the road and wanting to top up, but you have to place an order.
After you have placed an order for one of gojek’s services, immediately pass it on to the driver if you want to transfer the GoPay balance. You can give cash for the amount of GoPay you want to transfer. If the driver says you’ve done a top-up, you can check if your balance has increased or not.
To check your balance, you can click more on the main page and then click history. Usually, there is also a message in the inbox whether you have successfully received the balance, along with the nominal amount. Make sure the balance has been added again.
Unlike topping up your GoPay balance, you choose the other easiest , topping up the balance through the driver is free so you can save more, in addition, the minimum balance replenishment for topping up the driver is only IDR 25 thousand.
Top up GoPay balance via Minimarket
In addition to replenishing your GoPay balance via the driver, you can also top up your GoPay via a mini-market. Gojek has worked with several mini-markets to replenish balances, including Alfamidi, Alfamart, Dan + Dan, Pegadaian and Lawson. You can choose these mini markets.
After arriving in the mini market, how to top up the GoPay balance, choose the next simplest one toexplain to the cashier if you want to top up the balance for the customer, then transfer the mobile number you are using and register it in the Gojek application. The nominal balance replenishment via mini-markets varies.
The nominal choice to replenish the balance via mini-markets starts from IDR 20 thousand to IDR 500 thousand. Pay after charging according to the desired nominal value. To top up through a mini market, you need to pay an administration fee of ONLY IDR 2 thousand.
Later, the cashier will top up your account, before you leave the mini market, again make sure that your balance has increased nominally according to the face value you paid. To check, you can click more on the main page or search for history.
Top up the GoPay balance via the bank
You can also top up your balance at a bank, there are several banks that you can use as an option to top up your balance. You can choose a bank based on the bank you are currently using. The balance can also be topped up via ATMs, mobile banking and others, here’s how to top up the GoPay balance and choose the easiest one completely :
- Via BCA. You can top up via ATM, select the transfer menu and then enter the BCA Gojek Virtual Account 70001, followed by your mobile number, enter the amount you want to enter and complete the recharge. In addition, you can also top up with One Click, m-BCA and Click BCA.
- Via Bank Mandiri. If you have a Bank Mandiri account and want to top up with an ATM, you can choose the payment menu, then e-Commerce, and enter the company code, namely 60373, followed by the mobile number registered in the application. In addition to using ATMs, you can also use internet banking, but also mobile banking.
- Via Bank BRI. If you can choose other transactions to buy through BRI bank, enter the code 301341 followed by your phone number. Don’t forget to enter the nominal amount you want to enter. Supplement via Bank BRI can also use bri mobile SMS, BRI mobile banking.
- How to top up your GoPay balance, choose the easiest one via Bank BNI. To top up, you can select the payment menu and finally enter the various payments, enter the code 9003, the code is the Gojek company code, then enter your mobile number and finally enter the amount of GoPay you want to top up. Topping up balances via Bank BNI can use internet banking and SMS banking.
- Via the Gem Bank. If you are going through a Bank Permata ATM, you can select the transfer menu, then go to your Permatabank account and enter the company code. Gojek’s company code is 898 and is followed by a registered number. Enter the nominal name and follow the on-screen instructions accordingly.
Top-up of other GoPay users
The easiest way to top up your GoPay balance is to top up from fellow users. However, if you want to transfer balances to fellow users, you must have upgraded your account first, upgrading your account is actually easy.
If you want to upgrade your account, you can click more in the GoPay menu section and then select upgrade and upgrade now. Take a photo of the ID you have and don’t forget to take a selfie along with your ID card. Click Send Document and you just need to wait for the next verification process.
If the verification process is successful, you will get a notification later, by upgrading this account, how to top up the GoPay balance, the easiest to choose the easiest one becomes more varied. If you want to top up to fellow users, you can click on pay. Then follow the next step.
To make a transfer from a co-user, you can enter a phone number or use a QR code. After choosing one of the two, enter the nominal name you want to send and don’t forget to write a message or note. Click Pay and enter your ID. When the transfer is successful, you will receive a notification later,
GoPay offers convenience, moreover, the way to register for GoPay is also simple, you just need to download the Gojek application, then you can use services from GoPay directly. When you want to use it, don’t forget to verify the details first so that the easiest way to top up your GoPay balance becomes more varied .